https://www.kendolan-delvecchio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/88/2018/08/massppeal.jpg 334 600 Ken Dolan-Del Vecchio https://www.kendolan-delvecchio.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/88/2018/09/kenAsset-1.png Ken Dolan-Del Vecchio2015-12-29 09:00:472018-12-06 21:16:58Habits of Healthy People - Mass Appeal
Seth Stutman – CHICOPEE, Mass (Mass Appeal) What are the habits of happy people and can we learn them? Ken Dolan-Del Vecchio is an author and Family Therapist and he gave us tips get us happier and healthier.
Habits of happy people
- Money can’t buy joy: After reaching an income level that brings adequate food, clean water, shelter, and security, more money does not bring more joy.
- Attitudes and simple life skills are the key.
- Developing inner quietness/calm.
- Savoring joyful experiences, thoughts, memories, and mental images.
- Focusing on the positives and away from what’s negative or beyond our control.
- Knowing our personal values and keeping our actions in line with them.
- Getting spiritual-connecting with that which is greater than me.
- Serving others.